Saturday, November 8, 2008

Resistance 2







To day I find introduce you this Resistance 2 from amazon website you can
see now



Customer Shopping BuZZ



Just BUY It!!!!5

Resistance 2 is a GREAT game, just BUY it. you get about 10 hours of offline
single player gameplay, yeah, 10 hours is long for today's standards.you also
get an 8 player Co-Op, 8!!! thats the most players in a Co-Op ever(as far as I
know, and I know a lot). 60 player-multiplayer, no lag, yes NO lag, 60 people
playing and no lag. now when you look at a game like call of duty 4 that gets a
lag when 12 people are playing. Oh, forgot the story, its pretty awesome,
charactrers dont really get to you but its great, just the mistery of how the
Chimara started, makes you want to finish it.
alright, BUY IT!!!!!!!!

Don't try to Resist! 5

Resistance 2 is a sequel to Resistance: Fall of Man, and did it live up to the
hype? Hell yeah!!! I love everything about this game! From the grahics, sound,
online, co-op, and especially the gameplay. Resistance 1's gameplay was good,
but for some reason, Insomniac made it a lot more satisfying when pressing the
trigger and taking out one of the plentiful variety of Chimeras, which are the
main enemies you'll be encountering through the game.

This game will last you awhile. I've had it for about 3 days, and since of
school and everything, I've barely manged to squeeze 6-7 hours out of the
single player. I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with the single player campaign
but there are two modes that will keep me preoccupied this Thanksgiving and
holiday, and that's 8 player online co-op and the 60 player competitive online
matches. I didn't get the chance to play the final co-op and competitive modes
but I did play the beta, and from what I've played, it's the next Call of Duty
4 for the PS3!

If you don't have this game yet, get it now! You're only benefiting yourself!

Much Better than the First5

The single-player campaign is so much more cinematic this time around, and the
bosses add a nice touch to the pacing of the game.

The scale is incredible, not only in the setting, but also the bosses and
enemies.

I've played a few hours of multiplayer so far (I'll probably log a few hundred
hours into this one, as I did with the first.). I've only played competitive.
I'll play cooperative at a later time.

If you're a first-person shooter fan, I definitely recommend it. Insomniac
delivers again.



About Resistance 2 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #25 in
    Computer & Video Games

  • Brand: Sony

  • Model: 98120

  • Released on: 2008-11-04

  • ESRB Rating: Mature

  • Platform: PLAYSTATION 3

  • Dimensions: .25 pounds


Features

  • Resistance 2 for the
    PlayStation 3 is an alternate-history, first-person shooter that puts you
    in the heroic role of Sgt. Nathan Hale

  • After brief opening scenes
    in London and Iceland, the battle moves across the globe to the United
    States

  • New Chimeran creatures
    include the Chameleon, with cloaking powers, and the Grim, a species that
    attacks in hordes

  • US-based campaign is loaded
    with tons of new weapons to enhance the overall gameplay and first-person
    shooter experience

  • Impressive gameplay options
    include online co-operative campaign mode that can accommodate up to eight
    players, and 60-player, squad-based online multiplayer mode


Amazon Price: $59.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over
$25.
Details




Source From earssit-20

Hope you guys had a great weekend

Cheers

No comments: